Sunday, July 22, 2012

THE OVERNIGHTER

My friend Jenna requested that I make her a reversible dress so when she forgets to bring extra clothes somewhere, she can flip it around & TA DA NEW DRESS. 

This design is a ZERO WASTE design - made from 2 t.shirts, and every scrap used back into the design. There are also secret pockets in every single dress. Betchya can't even tell where. Or Can you?

Halter - Hot - As - Fudge - Outside & You Don't Really Wanna Wear Clothes Dress

If you have 2 T.Shirts you would like me to turn into an OVERNIGHTER for you, please e.mail me at baily@illiteratemagazine.com. 


 I'M CRUSHIN ON YOU BABE LIKE A TSUNAMI WAVE



(REVERSE)



little purse / headband / whatever satchel



YOUR EYES TRACE INFINITE REALITIES


REVERSE



OLD TOV LANDSCAPING TEE + DAVE YOB'S OLD KICKBALL JERSEYS


No comments: