Sunday, January 16, 2011

Wazee Union Second Smaturdaze

Maison de Rose studio is presently residing in this huge mustard & ketchup colored warehouse on 35th & Wazee. If you haven't gotten lost in the madness yet, I suggest trying it out sometime. Don't bother me without an appointment though. I'm never there (talking mind + body) unless you make an appointment with me simply by e.mailing : baily@illiteratemagazine.com .

They are doing these things there called Second Saturdays. Last 2nd Saturday we put together a fashion show. Here are some photos from Mannequin blog.









Miss Nina is modeling "Inspiration Bustin' Out The Seams." A dress I made in memory of the Fabric Lab closing, inspired by Tran Wills. This dress was displayed at the Denver Art Museum.



Breezy Baby in "Eye Love My Life" photo by Matthew Novak


Finale!! Dressed up in my psychedelic jumper with my best friends/models .

No comments: