Thursday, May 31, 2012

From a 2006 Journal

Everything has changed so much when I 
look back at Mountain Days of Innocence 
I welcome & praise the new thought 
Patterns of Ponderances
that my head has accumulated

I wander between the Blacks and the Whites
in the Grey area I find absent of discouragement
Embracing equality of colors and rejoicing in their differences

I feel lost in the Grey sea that post modernism has doomed me for, 
stuck in constant strife between morals.

When my head clears, I am in total peace

Connected

Comfortable with the pain discomfort (disconnection) brings ...

almost welcoming in disconnection to help me understand the sorrow in it _________

and that's what scares me most.


How could we understand sorrow or want to understand it so fully?
... for fear this anxious feeling will stay with me forever
...in a comforting way that wisens a person

No comments: