Friday, December 17, 2010

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I BEEN UP TO

People Always Seem To Ask

Not blogging, obviously.

You can usually find me at my studio on 35th & Wazee at Wazee Union making custom dresses or watching Metalocalypse knitting my famous custom Hoodie.Scarves.



or

at Crema Coffee House pestering Huth-y pants.

or

Riding my Baby Bianchi around the Lover City with the boyz from Loops.

or

Innkeeping at the Queen Anne telling tales sippin cafe bakin goods.

I've been drawing pictures, writing screenplays & studying up on Occultism.




Dreaming up films, etc.

My favorite dress is a mix between an overcoat & petticoat. I call it the Over Petty Dress. Cos I'm over petty shit & everything.








Through the winter months, I'll be making these Over Petty Dresses exlusively in this pale tan color. Come spring, I'll have more colors for ya'all.

I am moving more towards exlusively selling custom made goods, other than my innertube + Super 8 earrings that are sold at the MCA gift shop & the YES PLEASE MORE store at the 16th Street Mall Pavillions. 'Cos you know what, COUTURE FASHION RULEZ. Every Body's Body is So Different & Beautiful. I want to make fashions that are as special as that body wearing it.

Until Next Time, Hit Me Up People's: Let's Rendezvous at my Studio. I can patch your pants, make them skinnier, or fashion you a couture dress. Or we can just have tea & talk unicorns & fairies.

LOVEMELONGTIME,

Baily Rose
3501 Wazee Street
Baily@Illiteratemagazine.com

No comments: